1. Respect Admins and Moderaters. They help a lot with this site! ♥
2. If you think anyone is abusing their position, please contact Carmel!
3. Ask admins or Carmel any questions, but be patient for answers, we are busy.
4. If you have a highrole and won't be active, please either make a dicussion/forum or contact Carmel about it.
5. Respect and be kind to other members.
6. Report drama to Carmel. (We'll have a team to take care of this later, but for now, just tell me!)
7. You must have permission to kill another user's OC.
8. Do not make your character invincible. Even if their some sort of supernatural thing. (SNs only go for human OCs.)
10. Have fun. (YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS RULE OR ELSE CARMEL SHALL CRI)
11. If you guys need any help with making a character, don't hesitate to ask!
12. Please RP literate. It can be very confusing for someone is used to literate RP.
13. You better have read these rules.
14. Keep down low on swearing. Some people are sensitive to that stuff.
15. Do not RP anyone else's character unless you are asked to.
Thank you to those who read these rules!
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders, Queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night.
11. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
12. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
13. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
14. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
15. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
16. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
(Thank you, Lily, for putting these up!)